Video & Audio: V02: Speak Softly & carry a BIG STICK: 2nd Hitler: Dr Hendrik Verwoerd – Apartheid


Jan‘s Advertisement
Lots of Photos: NAZI Gassings!!
This is a link to the Wayback Machine where you can see a wonderful old website with mountains of photos and articles about the enormous Jewish hoax of the holocaust. NAZIGASSINGS was a wonderful little website in it‘s day. You can still see many photos and stories on this page.


Video
Right-Click here to download the Video

Audio
Right-Click here to download the Audio

The first video I did about Verwoerd may have given the impression that he was soft. In this video I show the tough side of Apartheid. In this video I show people how only 3 million Whites in South Africa, making up only 19% of the population, were able to shunt the other 81% of the population around at will, and how the Whites resettled millions of Blacks in the face of resistance. Here we see the real racialism of the Whites and Apartheid. Here we see the racialism of the Whites and their determination to split from the Blacks and what they did.

Here you see the nasty side of Apartheid where Whites made the rules and forced everyone to do their bidding. This is the side of Apartheid that the Blacks and other Non-Whites hated. The Jews absolutely hated the racial side of the Whites even though the Jews were categorised as Whites and were not affected by it.



Jan‘s Advertisement
Video: Napoleon: Jews are GUILTY until proven Innocent!
This is the story of how Napoleon tried to solve the Jewish problem in Europe nicely. He got all the Jews together. Then the Jews proceeded to lie to him and he realised it!

%d bloggers like this:
Skip to toolbar