EXCELLENT: Mike Lindell Starts Private Investigation Into Fox News for Not Letting Him Report on Election Fraud Allegations
S.Africa: 3 Blacks die after raping a crocodile on the instructions of a WitchDoctor!
I found this story doing the rounds on the social media among whites. I dug into it. The original source for this is zwnews.com. Zwnews.com used to be one of the best and most reliable Zimbabwe news websites for years.
[Nice going. This seems to be a wealthy White man. I don't see any overt Jew links. He is a Trump ally. He is obviously clever and is also playing for bigger stakes, but at least he is on the side of the common man. That is a GREAT THING. Encourage all Whites to stand up and do something … eventually … REVOLUTION will come! Yay! Jan]
My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell said that he has employed private investigators to probe into Fox News because the outlet, according to him, rejected the idea of reporting on election fraud allegations.
He expressed suspicion about the channel’s unwillingness to take him on to talk about allegations of voter fraud software and hardware corporations in an interview with Steve Banon’s War Room.
“I’ve hired private investigators and I’ve spent a lot of money on them to investigate everything,” Lindell said.
“The bots and trolls, who’s behind them? Why is Facebook involved, Wikipedia involved? And then the big question: Why isn’t Fox having people on?”
The Epoch Times has contacted Fox News for comment.
Lindell said last month that the leaders of Facebook and Twitter would face imprisonment, adding that they were involved in “criminal activity.”
Lindell, in response to Big Tech censorship, is launching a social media website that will be able to handle over a billion users.
“I believe it will handle upwards of a billion. If it doesn’t, we will get to that capacity. I don’t think that’s exaggerated, by any means,” Lindell told The Epoch Times last month.
The website would be a direct competitor of Parler and Gab, platforms that have attracted supporters of former President Donald Trump. Corey Lewandowski, a former senior adviser with Trump’s 2020 campaign, has said that Trump will be launching his own social media platform in three to four months.
Trump, who has been suspended by Twitter and Facebook, said in February that Twitter has “become very boring,” adding that “millions of people are leaving” the platform.
President Donald Trump speaks during the “Presidential Social Media Summit” in the East Room of the White House, Thursday, July 11, 2019, in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
The platform, which is described as a mix of YouTube and Twitter, will be known as “Frank,” and boasts the slogan “the voice of free speech.” It currently has an inoperational landing page.
“It’s going to be the safest, secure platform. I built it expecting to be attacked,” Lindell told The Epoch Times.
“The only reason for the delay is, I actually added six more servers in another location. I really want redundancy, so I’ve got three different U.S. locations and another hidden one. So I’ve got—if anybody went out there to physically damage my stuff, I wanted a fourth location, so that was very important to me.”
The History Reviewed Mailing List
I send out 2 newsletters per week, whenever I upload a new video. You can sign up for my mailing list at this link.