‘Sorry, but they are not telling me what to do’: What Rudy’s feisty ‘vote fraud witness Melissa Carone thinks of Dominion Voting Systems threatening her with a lawsuit
- Melissa Carone has slammed Dominion Voting Systems for threatening her with a defamation lawsuit over her election fraud claims
- Carone said in interview on Tuesday that Dominion is ‘not telling me what to do’
- Her remarks come just days after letters were sent Trump allies and those who have insisted on claiming that Dominion ‘improperly influenced’ the election
- Dominion supplied the hardware and software for voting machines in election
- Carone’s letter states that ‘litigation regarding these issues is imminent’
- They are demanding Carone preserve all communications between Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Jenna Ellis, Rudy Giuliani and other members of Trump’s team
By VALERIE EDWARDS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
Rudy Giuliani’s witness Melissa Carone (pictured together) slammed Dominion Voting Systems for threatening her with a defamation suit over election fraud claims
Rudy Giuliani’s star witness Melissa Carone has slammed Dominion Voting Systems for threatening her with a defamation lawsuit over her election fraud claims.
Carone, of Michigan, said in an interview with Fox 2 Detroit: ‘I don’t know who the hell they think they are,’ Carone said. ‘Sorry, excuse my language, but they are not telling me what to do.’
Her response came just days after attorneys for Dominion Voting Systems sent a scathing cease and desist letter rebuking Carone, the former contractor who grew to infamy after she claimed the company helped President-elect Joe Biden rig the election.
The letter was one of many sent to allies of President Donald Trump and those who have insisted on claiming that the company ‘rigged or improperly influenced’ the 2020 presidential election.