I have made the fixes on both HistoryReviewed and AfricanCrisis websites to the original code I had that had been working in the past. I’ve been testing it here for myself and it should be working but it does not look as if it is working properly.
If you are experiencing problems receiving the links to the actual books just drop me a line by email if you are on my mailing list or use the contact us pages on my websites and let me know.
I’m not very happy with the way things are and I’ve noticed especially on AfricanCrisis that people are extremely unhappy.
This entire feature is concerning me. I may have to make time next week to sit down and rewrite the whole thing from scratch. It has been on my list of things to do, and it seems to now be critical and I cannot leave it in this state. Its a mess for everyone.