[Here’s an important petition that someone has drawn up for the whites here. Please support it. Jan]
1) As the leader of the free world, it will be of immense significance if the US Government strongly condemns the racist actions against minorities by the SA Government and radical groups:
– Calls for the killing, marginalization, persecution, racial profiling, dehumanization and targeting of any minority group and failure to prosecute organizations and individuals who make such calls;
– Any law that unjustly expropriates land from or threatens ownership rights without fair, just and equitable compensation;
– The brutal murder, torture and attacks on minorities, and especially on white farmers in SA, and the subsequent denials by the Government and President Ramaphoza.
2) Expression of support for a two-state solution
3) Provision of strategic advisers