[This is from 2017. Take note, he was an old man, and within a month of them writing the story about this, he died. I would not regard that as weird. He has a weird past being interested in the military in trying to make soldiers walk through walls.
div>I definitely agree with the notion that the Pentagon was hit by a missile. Nothing else makes sense. That was a strong building. Jan]
‘Huge MISSILE hit the Pentagon on September 11’ Army General’s EXPLOSIVE claim resurfaces
A SHOCKING claim from a top Army General that it was a missile and NOT a plane that hit the Pentagon during the September 11 attacks has re-emerged online.
Retired Major General Albert N. Stubblebine became the biggest name to disagree with the official version of events a few years ago.
On September 11 2001, two planes ploughed into New York City’s Twin Towers and another jumbo jet smashed into the Pentagon – the headquarters of the US Department of Defense.
The top brass, who was US Army’s Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, went on the record to say that he believed his country’s government was lying.
In an interview, the ex-top military brass, 86, said he carefully examined the partly-destroyed Pentagon in the aftermath of the attack and changed his mind about what happened.
He said: “I was so ingrained in my belief system that I could not believe – literally could not believe – that anybody but an Arab terrorist could do something like that.
“And then one day I saw a picture – it was a photograph of the Pentagon and the hole in the Pentagon.
“And I looked at it again and I said, ‘something’s wrong, something’s wrong with this picture’.”
He claimed that the more he studied it, he realised something didn’t quite add up in his head.
Major General Stubblebine said that after investigation – including measuring the impact site with the size of the jet – it couldn’t have been a plane that hit.
Instead, he concluded it was a missile that smashed in the landmark, citing “evidence” that the remnants of a turbine from a rocket were left in the impact zone.
He said in the same interview that images that allegedly back up his incredible claims were swiftly removed from the internet and replaced with doctored pictures.
Since he went public with his theory, he added that he supported the much-debated idea that the Twin Towers were brought down in a controlled demolition.
Just last year, a number of engineers came forward to say they supported the conspiracy that a fire could not have caused the buildings to collapse.
Major General Stubblebine’s shocking claims have reemerged online in the same week an ex-Navy boss said a timeline of the September 11 attacks should be taught to kids in school.
Lord West of Spithead said educators should tell youngsters what happened 15 years ago because of the sheer number of “worrying” conspiracies online.
He told The Times: “Anyone under 19 will have no memory of the September 11 attacks. They will know about it only if they’ve gone online and looked at websites, or been taught about it.
“There are theories saying the US did it and I find this really worrying. Lots of people online are actively blaming everything in Iraq and Syria on the West.”