White Low Birth Rate: Poland lowest soon to go extinct. Home of Jewess rule – My Comments


[The greatest threat that our race faces is the lack of children. Seriously. Jan]

I of II

The Birth Famine. If no children then no future

Book Review and Commentary

B. Chapski

The author tells his readership that pleasure seems to have overridden consciousness. (p. 28) People use their intelligence to rationalize inappropriate behavior. After all, children require work, they require care, attention and time. It seems that a sea of adults have not wished to deny themselves plastic. An ocean of people gave themselves up for meaningless careers rather than motherhood. The author steps up and refers to the soul of celebrities not wanting to sacrifice for progeny.

He believes that people don’t have enough role models. This is certainly true among certain elements of the US community who are overall fatherless. We read that in the case of white folks they are killing off their own heritage. (p. 30)

MCM writes about American idols. We see, for example, that US media icon George Clooney said that fatherhood wasn’t for him. The reason is that raising kids was a commitment. He stated that for him the priority was his career. (p. 31)

The author refers to others who are into themselves. For example, he mentions one woman who said she changes her boyfriends like men change socks. Oprah Winfrey said she had no desire to have a child. The author refers to egocentric role models. (p. 32) Taking from their intrinsic soul, to raising children will keep them from owning more plastic. (p. 33)

Although the topic of abortion is often monitored by book review censors, here it can be indicated that the author is very diplomatic; he refers to the use of chemicals, patches and pills. (p. 34) We see that the Supreme Court ruled, in 1973, that there’s a right to choose. The child can only be liquidated by the mother. Consequently, many men feel no responsibility. It seems as though they have been alienated. Here, it might be a good idea, to indicate that the percentage of children born without a father has skyrocketed. The book shows tools utilized in removing children. It makes an individual think about why the western world is in a birth famine. (p. 39)

As far as ethnicity goes, white society will decrease by 50% within the next half century. Fifty years ago those of European heritage were about a quarter of the world’s population. The figure now is less than 10%. (p. 42) The bottom line regarding US growth, is that the American immigrant population has grown from nearly nothing in the 1970s to what, in all probability, will be more than 40% by 2050. (p. 47) Here, we read illegal immigrants learn from experience that it’s foolish to obey any inconvenient law. Moreover, the children learning this, follow a similar path as their parent(s). (p. 48) This has been seen by hundreds of millions during riots in the past year in which American flags have been burnt from coast to coast. It’s no secret. Thanks to the Deep State, a large segment of the population is a culture created by dependency. It’s one that longs for power, according to a Dr. Lang. (p. 49)

There are many problems with America’s recent dilemma. From the time of the Clinton, Bush and Obama regimes there’s been an outsourcing of jobs. It seems that, in many ways, the population alteration is similar to that of outsourcing. The masses suffered, but the cooperatists’ profit-gain advanced and (2) they no longer had to pay health care.

Will EuroMan go the way of the Whopping Crane? The author tells his readership that no civilization with a long-term birth rate below two per female has ever survived. (p. 51) He also emphasizes about jobs being taken from Americans. He touches upon the sea of individuals that are being paid under the table; that ocean of employers, along with their illegal labourers, are avoiding taxes. Perhaps it would have been a decent idea to expand upon that industry.

Michael Master sums up plenty by gluing everything together and stressing that many wars are fought in the political sense, not just in the field of weapon industries. He assumes that there might not be enough Caucasians or Hebrews to win any future wars on their turf or in politics. (57)

He continues by saying that a great deal of our dilemma is the result of what is taught in our schools, shown on our TV stations, made in movies, discussed in newspapers. We have evolved into tolerating vile detrimental behavior. Behavior that is not only detrimental to children and those maturing into adults, but also to the nation as a whole. The reason is that there’s a difference between tolerance and acceptance. It’s one thing to be tolerant towards others in a charitable way. It is quite another to be accepting things that are obviously harmful. (p. 58) He ponders about the close to 100 million Americans who are missing from the population since Roe versus Wade. (p. 59)

I had been reading about the Putin administration granting huge rewards to Russian mothers having children. Michael Charles Master informs readerships that the American Deep State discourages having children. (p. 62) He continues by emphasizing that the government’s educational system discourages it. According to him, many teachers seem more interested in instructing children how to put a condom on a banana than teaching math and science. They encourage young people to engage in childless lives. Big business, Big Brother, the Deep State, all encourage more immigration of those with low IQs. Certainly this advances consumerism and (thus) sky-rockets profit-gain.

The author believes, like the vast majority of Americans, that our borders need to be secured. He also wants to reduce immigration quotas and mostly allow immigrants that are beneficial to society. Certainly outside of the eye of censorship, those monitoring citizens and the extreme left, most would agree with the argumentation of Michael Charles Master.

The author is a kind and compassionate individual who is concerned with the welfare of the USA. He understands that in order to rectify many of the problems a long period will be required. (p. 65)

Moreover, businesses must stop employing illegal immigrants. The author deems that undocumented workers need to be penalized. Doing that will reduce the motivation for illegal endeavors. Once businesses cannot get more illegal labour, company benefits will have to change as will TV commercials. In addition to that, education will change. Even tax laws will be altered. The author goes into his premise about making the laws more friendly for the family. (pp. 66, 67) Reminds me of Putin’s ideology for advancing his community.


As we finish this book, the author goes back to education. He tells us most teachers are woman and unfortunately most of them are single. As such, they push their personal feelings onto impressionable children. (p. 68) As things stand today a large segment of American youth are not interested in their country. They also lack civil responsibility. Certain segments of the population are fatherless. The author sums everything up by saying that there’s a lack in seeking to raise a family and that has become normal in the country. People have lifestyles of irresponsibility and seek immediate gratification. (p. 69)

As this book is being completed, Mr. Master notes that in the end we’ll expire, so what does it matter how we live our lives? After mentioning faith, he refers to nature. He states that if nature is the supreme judge, then the future of all mankind is dependent on how we treat the birth of children. In our age of self gratification and recreational sex, he believes nothing else can demonstrate the love between two people as having children.

He states not diamonds or gold, or a big house, or a trip to the Bahamas, can match the love of one person for another, as does the joy of children. Children are products of love. They are the joy to the world from God, nature and evolution. He ends by telling us if there are no children there is no future.

Source: https://barb-nowak.com/2020/11/white-low-birth-rate-poland-lowest-soon-to-go-extinct-home-of-jewess-rule/

%d bloggers like this:
Skip to toolbar